Wednesday, February 29, 2012

the saddest day

i just got the worst news. its a day i've long dreaded, when the first member of my favorite band in the world would pass away. RIP davy jones of the monkees, the first band i ever loved and the only band i've loved all my life. i'm so stunned and heartbroken right now i can barely put my thoughts together to write this.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(from the last time we saw them in concert)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

this is my favorite davy moment. he's totally stoned, and you can tell the exact moment when he thought of this joke before saying it because he starts cracking up.












you can read more about my love for the monkees here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment