Sunday, June 19, 2011

happy fathers day!

happy fathers day to the man who made me 1/2 of who i am today!

a guy with a real sense of style,

Photobucket
(dad's college graduation photo)

Photobucket

a love of music,

Photobucket
(that's dad on the left, goofing off at a wedding)

great taste in women,

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

a wonderful sense of humor,

Photobucket
(that's us, baking my mom a birthday cake with my dad's underwear on our head)

Photobucket

Photobucket
(mustache party: l-r me, my cousin beth, dad, mom)

an appreciation for hot cars,

Photobucket
(that' dad in the middle with his cute wave, surrounded by my uncle bob on the left and my uncle frank on the right)

Photobucket

and an all-around swell guy who raised quite a family :)

Photobucket
(me, mom and dad - why do i look like i only have one eye?!?!)

Photobucket
(mom, dad and me - matching outfits)

Photobucket
(portrait studio time!)

Photobucket
(dad, my brother mike, me)

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!

1 comment: