Wednesday, December 9, 2009

buy handmade this season!

my wonderfully thoughtful friend MAB was nice enough to include my red hot rod print in her latest treasury red, red, red! not only my favorite color, but a gorgeous treasury as well. what an honor! please go check it out while there's still time.

speaking of my photography, everything in the etsy shop is now ON SALE. perfect timing for you to find that special someone on your christmas list a photo of a man in a bunny suit and his underwear, or maybe something else even MORE delightful. please go have a look at the sale! when you combine shipping, this gift is still under $20! and if you are buying locally, we can even work something out so that you don't have to pay shipping at all. all photos are framed and matted, ready for someone to hang. support handmade and DIY this christmas!!

a few new vintage items got added to frenzy, and all you eighties children like me will surely remember THESE!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


i am also thinking of holding my first giveaway ever once my blog hits 100 followers. wow, it seems like just yesterday it was in the single digits! so stay tuned for that.

hope everyone is having a pleasant week!

No comments:

Post a Comment