Tuesday, September 22, 2009

lacey and todd get married

over the past weekend, josh and i went to our friends wedding. DANG i wanna get married! josh knows this. i am sooo bad at being patient.

lacey and todd got married in this beautiful historic church in downtown cleveland called the old stone church.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

here are some pictures of my friends lookin hot and shit. they were in the wedding party.

johnny (lookin good in PINK):

Photobucket

phoebe:

Photobucket

carol:

Photobucket

lacey and todd:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

todd wore his mohawk up to get married :)

no wedding is complete without hot pink shoes!

phoebe's feet (i love this photo!):

Photobucket

lacey's feet:

Photobucket

the wedding reception was in a gorgeous old building that apparently used to be a church but is now an art gallery. josh exclaimed, "look at all those baby faces on the ceiling!" and i had to explain to him that they were cherubs :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

me and josh:

Photobucket


i didn't take that many photos at the reception because i didn't need to -- having a photo booth at your party is THE BEST IDEA EVER!!!

me and josh (and john jackson and jim, busting in):

Photobucket

me and josh:

Photobucket

me and phoebe:

Photobucket

me, lacey, karen, phoebe and poppy:

Photobucket

me, carol, johnny and todd:

Photobucket

me, sugar, karen, lisa and mark:

Photobucket

me, josh, johnny and john jackson:

Photobucket

i hope my friends don't mind me sharing some of their photo booth pictures here, but i can't resist because they are so funny.

ben and pete:

Photobucket

pete and johnny:

Photobucket

tom and ben:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment