Wednesday, June 20, 2012

countdown: 10 days!

just popping in to say that the wedding is in ten (!!!) days and i'm trying so hard not to freak out.

in the meantime i went on a really awesome trip with my girls for my bachelorette party (more photos to come):

girls

and josh and i got this done, which we've been meaning to do for two years!:

Photobucket

not only do we collect vintage halloween (and live our lives like every day is halloween, haha), but we also got engaged on halloween 2010.

in ten days it will be our 4 year anniversary and i'll be his WIFE! totally unbelievable.


5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for y'all! I wish you many...many...many decades of happiness and love. And those tattoos are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those tattoos are so good! my husband and i keep talking about getting something matching.

    ReplyDelete