Tuesday, January 24, 2012

why do mustaches make everything funnier?

the dapper squirrel from my last post reminds me that i never posted about what happened on christmas.

i have an aunt, uncle and cousins who live in wyoming. when we did a gift exchange with them this year, my aunt also sent along a package of mustaches and asked us to take a family photo to send to them. my family gathered in the basement to take our pictures, which was hilarious enough on its own, but then things started snowballing out of control. the next thing i knew, my cousin wanted to show off how she could match a mustache to her sweater. my faux-niece, who is usually scared of facial hair, allowed us to put one on her and sat there looking quite distinguished. i was so busy laughing at her that i didn't notice my brothers has started to stick the mustaches around the room on the various taxidermy. suddenly it was, "erin, look!" "erin, LOOK AT THIS!" and i was laughing so hard i was crying.

Photobucket
(this one KILLS ME every time i look at josh...he's slightly cross-eyed AND his mustache is so crooked its falling off and he didn't even bother to fix it...ha!!! not to mention the fact that my dad is wearing a mustache on top of his mustache, lol)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment